Chuck Davis

Download and install Belarc Advisor from http://www.belarc.com It will list
most all software including product keys on newer versions and all hardware.
"Mohammadasif" wrote in message
hi there , I wonder if there is anybody out there who could help me! I
bought
this computer with installed software but have lost the paper work in
moving
house. I still have the reciept and also coverplan from currys store. The
coverplan people replaced my hard disk which was damaged and installed the
whole software. Everything else is working fine but not the word which
asks
me for Product keys!!How can and where from I get lost product keys for
the
MS Word?
PLEASE HELP!

Mohammadasif