Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JLRussell JLRussell is offline

Default How do I create a custom label template in Word?

In Word 2003, I found it easy to create a custom label template, adjustnig
the margins of a standard Avery label size to accomodate my school's
pre-printed logo & return address, but I can't seem to do this in Word 2007.
When I click on "New Label" and adjust the margins, I get a dialog box that
says "The margins, label size, and number across or down values produce a
page that is larger than the label page size." I don't want to change the
size of the label - just where the printing is located on the label. I don't
know why the program thinks that changing the margins changes the size of the
label itself. Help!