Mike Kline

somebody plz help!
MK

"Mike Kline" wrote in message
Hi There!

I'm writing a large document and I have several smaller documents linked
together in one master document using IncludeText field. But when I update
the field in the master document, the pictures are not updated.

i.e. I have graphs inserted as pictures all over my smaller documents and
after I've changed the some of the graph picture, none of them get updated
in the master document and Word is still showing the old pictures. I
update the fields and it doesn't work, I tried completely deleting the
field and re-inserting it and still the graph pictures does not get
updated!!!

Please help!!!

Thank you all in advance!!

MK