Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Emailing Word 2007 documents to others

Both Arial and Times New Roman are in W2003. So the font must not be the
problem, and if you've been careful about that, you probably also worked in
compatibility mode to be sure you wouldn't use features that would not
transfer well--if at all--like some of the new text box capabilities. So I
guess we have to call on the experts for more help.

Sorry about that,
PamC

Leanne wrote:
Thanks for the info! However, I tend to use Arial. Maybe I should try Times
New Roman 10?

Even though you are saving to 97-2003, if you used Word's new fonts (Calibri,
Cambria, etc.) and if the recipient does not have these fonts, Word will

[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]

I don't know why this is happening.