Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word e-mail

Another post seemed to imply that you could use Outlook 2003 with Word 2007
for email. I was dubious but let it go, as I don't use any version of
Outlook for email and consequently don't know.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Well as the original query was how to send an email directly from Word
2007, there's hardly any point in installing OL2003 because it still won't
work. So my statement, "Outlook 2003 is not compatible with Office 2007.
They will not work together.", is absolutely 100 percent correct,
indisputable and unambiguous

Terry

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in message
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message

I think what you can't use Outlook 2003 for in Word 2007 is the Address
Book.

Like I said. You lose integration features.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]