Jane S.

Dear Pat:

I'm ready to tear my hair out by the roots! No matter how much I increase
the bottom margin, I still do not see the bottom line in Print Preview. I
suspect that the programming is faulty.

Thank you so much for answering.

Jane Sheldon

"Pat Garard" wrote:

G'Day Jane,

This is usually caused by a "non-printing" area that is a
limitation of your printer.

To adjust it
FilePage Setup...
and increase the bottom Margin.

Sometimes this also impacts the Footer. If you have a Footer,
you can "raise" the Footer text by inserting an extra line
(or two) at the END (bottom) of the Footer.

Generally, things will print if you can see them in Print Preview.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Jane S." wrote in message
When adding a Page Border in Word 2000, my screen indicates a border line
on
each of the four sides of the paper. When I print the page, however, I do
not
get a line on the bottom of the page (the top and two sides are fine).

How do I adjust Word so it will print all four border lines?