Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SpamLess SpamLess is offline

Default stop auto-correct from replacing "bb" with "Bb".

In Word options, in the proofing tab, I have 'suggest from the main
dictionary only' unchecked. In the 'AutoCorrect' section, under exceptions
tab I have added 'bb' to the drop-down list under the 'Other Corrections'.
Evidently, I have not done it right because every time I type 'bb' in an
Word or Outlook Mail the program wants to change it to 'Bb'
Bb
I typed this in Word, then copy/pasted into this message box, as you can see
it changed my 'bb' signature at he end to 'Bb"
HELP