Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
guessen guessen is offline

Default word 2007. where is the return key? wher is the delete page

ai find that the help and instructions offered is for machines,automatons.
it's all a to b to c and on and on. do'nt you ever make mistakes ?
How do i delete a page. where is the delete sign.if i do not see it ,how can
i raise it ?
why does my work disappear ? i'm a computer user and have used word 2003
successfuly but when vista home premium was installed, word 2003 was removed
and word 2007 installed. i tried unsuccessfully to install word 2003.
i'm in a mess. i use word to prepare my bulk text for websites.