Bobcat

Suzanne:
Thanks for the prompt reply. I tried what you suggested, but to no avail.
I finally ended out removing the file "workcomp.dot" and it seems to be
working okay since then. However, I would suspect there must be another
solution rather removing the aforementioned file.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I imagine what you're seeing is "The macros in this project are disabled."
You need to set your macro security level to Medium (Tools | Macro |
Security) to allow you to enable them if desired. If you also check the box
for "Trust all installed add-ins and templates" on the Trusted Sources tab,
this will cover most of the macros in question.

"Bobcat" wrote in message
No matter what I have tried, I keep getting the above message when opening
Word 2003. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried going to

Control
Panel-Add Remove Programs-Microsoft Word 2003-Change-Office Shared

Features
and clicked on "Run from My Computer" but nothing seems to work.