Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default word 2003

Double the opportunity for making mistakes, and considerably
lengthening the time taken! Ah, but if you're billing by the hour ...

On Mar 21, 12:47*pm, Peter A wrote:
In article 91a16064-dbb5-475f-85c6-
,
says...

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are publishers that still let you do that? University of Chicago
Press, Ohio State UP, Walter de Gruyter, and the one where I used to
be an employee (which was responsible for my switch from Mac/
FrameMaker [Word for the easy stuff, or stuff that had to be shared]
to PC/Word) don't!

Well no, duh! You have to transfer your paper edits to the electronic
file.