Kate Leeds University Kate Leeds University is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
While I know how to print multiple document pages per physical sheet,
I can't find a way to print one document page across several physical
sheets!

I have a document which includes one large high-resolution image which
I would like to print across two (or, preferably four) pages (to make
it large enough to see its detail in print). I know that the Excel
print function allows you to choose to streach your spreadsheet
printout over an arbitrary array of pages (say 2X4); ideally, I would
like to do the same thing in Word.

Thanks.
Hi
I have just had the same sort of problem but asking the printer to do 2 copies of the same thing on one sheet. I managed to sort it out so you may be able to use similar features to do the same? You make sure that you have the page you want 2 copies (or more) of pasted twice into your word document in A4 to begin with i.e. page 1 and 2 to be identical. Then go to print but don't select 2 pages per sheet here! Go to properties within within print and select 2 9or more) pages per sheet in here. Make sure that you have selected "portrait" here also. Then OK it and OK in print too if asked. I also got it to do a print preview (also within preferences) so that I wasn't constantly wasting paper. Hope it works.