Herb Tyson [MVP]

Sometimes, that can happen when a specialized menu that doesn't normally
have that command was modified so it would always show up. In that one
isolated instance, only one Print Preview option would show up. But, then
two would show up otherwise. I say this because once you zap the "extra
one", Word would revert to showing no Print Preview at all in that limited
case (not sure what view that would be, assuming there is one).

In any case, the shotgun approach is to simply reset the File menu. Do this
if there are no user menu customizations that need to be maintained. Choose
Tools - Customize - Toolbars. Click on Menu Bar, then click Reset.

The sharpshooter approach is to get rid of the just extra command. Do this
if there are user menu customizations that need to be maintained. Choose
Tools - Customize. Click on File on the main menu, then right-click one of
the Print Preview instances and choose Delete.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Rebecca" wrote in message
In Word 2002, the Print Preview option is showing up twice under the File
menu. They both work fine, but my user is disconcerted about it.
Rebooting
doesn't help. This is only in Word, not in any of the other Office Apps.

How do I get rid of one of the listings? Thanks!

Rebecca