Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I create the symbols for feet and inches.

Double prime is at 2033. The way these characters actually display will be
determined by the font.

llorcas wrote:
Thank you, JoAnn. I've been trying for months to find the answer. The
problem here is that the symbol for feet and inches must be slanted,
and that's where I'm running into problems. I think the symbol for
feet is prime (' ) under symbol code 2032, but now I can't find the
correct one for double prime (for inches).

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

They are 2 keys past the L key.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"llorcas" wrote in message
I cannot find the slanted symbols for feet and inches in Word (MS
Office 2003). How do I create them?