Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Default Why can't I copy and paste text from the internet to MS Word?

Did you paste into a new Word document or into an existing Word
document? Can you post a link to the web page you're trying to
copy from, and tell me what part of the web page you're copying?

Lassie wrote:

I tried this and did get a little further - I succeeded in pasting the text
into Word but then once I tried to do anything else to the document it froze
and had to end task in Task Manager again :-( Any other ideas???