Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] grant@technologyworks.co.nz is offline

Default 2007 ribbon bullets- change format

Yet another simple task made difficult (impossible at the moment)

The default bullet I can pick from the ribbon is set with a hanging
indent and tab stop that dont align...just plain dumb. So how the hell
do I change the format of any of the bullets in the ribbon drop down
list????

You have a menu option to define a new bullet, but that doesnt provide
for applying paragraphs to it. Where do you modify a bullets formating

Everyone talks about the lost time due to viruses, I would guess the
business work has lost time due to the lost productivity by upgrading
to Office 2007 than all the viruses combined.

Thanks in advance

Grant