Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS

Default footnote not numbering in the right place

that seemed to do it. Thanks.
--
Boris

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have Track Changes turned on? If so, your footnote numbering will not
be correct (even in Final view) until you accept all your changes.

"BorisS" wrote in message
Two issues:

First, I used to have more footnotes, but then I think I got rid of lots

of
the sentences that were footnoted. Now, I have footnote 7, and then it

jumps
to 13.

Second, the footnote 13 appears on page 3, but the reference (by
doubleclicking it) takes me to page 7. Why is the footnote not appearing

on
the same page as the reference.

Thx for any help.
--