Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CRYING FOR HELP CRYING FOR HELP is offline

Default a window"File conversion" pop up in Word Docu. unable to read,

Hi i Have the same problem but it didnt work in mine. Its a word document ive
tried ticking and unticking the General: conversion at Open but still its in
encoded text.

What do you the problem is?

"amitabha" wrote:

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sure the document you are trying to open is a Word document? If so,
try disabling the conversion prompt (Tools | Options | General: Confirm
conversion at Open) and see what happens.

"amitabha" wrote in message
Lately When I open my Word Doucment, a window "File Conversion" pop up and
asked me to select the encoding to make my douc. readalbe, and nothing

works.
That has not happened before. Any suggestions?

Thank you for the help in advance.

Edward

Thank you Suzanne. This solve the problem.

Ed.