Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Default How do I make "page down key" to give next full screen?

I just asked something like this. Here's the answers:

-- If you have not used the Find or Browse (the little dots and arrows
on the bottom right of the scrolll bars), the default is set to Page.
You can use CTRL + PageDown to move to the next whole page.

-- If you use this often and wish to save the aggravation of resetting
the Browse object to Page each time, then you can do what I did (Word
2003):
Tools menu, Customize
Keyboard button
All Commands in the left pane, NextPage in the right pane
Assign your preferred shortcut key

HTH
Ed

On Sep 13, 2:24 am, FukuYama Sng FukuYama
wrote:
This has been previously posted but no satisfactory answer. How do I make the
"Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time? I know this can be done. The little round
dot on the scroll bar is good only for the scroll bar.