Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I restore white background, black type (in Word)?

Click Tools | Options. On the General tab, clear the "Blue background, white
text" option. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"eileenosu" wrote in message
news
Some days ago my computer changed all my Word files to blue background,
white
type. It's VERY difficult to work with. I've been through every task
button, help suggestion; can't change it back. Think I used to be able
do it years ago with a much earlier version, but with XP I haven't found
out
how to make it happen. Suggestions MOST welcome!