Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++ ++++Jack++++ is offline

Default Lost ruler office 98

thanks Suzanne, that was the only thing I didn't try (print layout view), My
fingers got all tied up on the key board (I hunt and peck) and I hit several
keys then ended with that trouble..

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If you're seeing it in some docs and not others, I'd suggest that the docs
where you're not seeing it may be in some view other than Print Layout

(the
only view in which the vertical ruler is displayed).

But if you're in Print Layout view, View | Ruler should display it.

so
all may benefit.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
I lost my ruler for the left side of the page, how do I get it back??

It only happens on a couple of documents when I load them, some are okay

thanks

--
Yesterday it worked. Today it is not working. Windows is like that.