Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
plac8 plac8 is offline

Default can i make my picture watermark lighter? (but not washout)?

thanks for your speedy response. I don't have the original picture; the
document was emailed to me as a watermark already. I couldn't figure out how
to get the format picture dialogue - can you tell me how? thx

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In the Format Picture dialog, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, and
transparency to your liking.

"plac8" wrote in message
hi all, I want to make my watermark lighter but washout is too light. Is

it
possible to have a happy medium? fingers crossed...