Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denise Holloway Denise Holloway is offline

Default I wanted find out how to get a check stub if you get paid cash?

I'm a self-employed hairstylist and my clients pay me by cash, but I am
currenlty looking for an apartment and the landlord requested that I need a
check stub as proof of income. I explained to him that I get paid cash on a
daily basis and the rent will be paid on time, everytime but he disagreed, so
my question to the public is how to obtain a check stub if you get paid cash.
Any information available would be of great help.

P.S. Happy New Year.

Ms. Holloway