e5frog e5frog is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation

I googled for an answer about this, it was actually some thread with an Italian guy that I initially found and even though the help also mention this exact method with {1,} I got an error. After a lot of trying I remembered helping my boss with a similar problem in Excel. Everything on the internet said to use , but it wouldn't work. When exchanging , with ; instead it worked just fine!

So if you're in a country where you use cm, m, kg, and comma instead of decimal point you may have to use ; instead of , it seems Word is nice enough to interpret the comma there as decimal point...

Kind of sucks though that the help, in Swedish, doesn't mention this at all. Running Windows and all software in English instead would solve so many problems a lot quicker.