Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jean-Pierre Jean-Pierre is offline

Default Range of application of "Page Setup"

Hi Everybody,

I have OFFICE XP (2002 - SP3), running on WINDOWS 2K SP4.

I have a WORD document made of several sections separated by sections breaks-odd
page. Firdt page different from subsequent pages

I want to fix top and bottom magins and header & footer margins valid for "whole
document".

I set the margins in the "Page setup" dialog box and specify on each of the
three tabs (Margins / Paper / Layout) : "Apply to Whole Document".

After I clic "OK" and subsequently return to the Page Setup dialog box, the
"Apply to" dialog box has returned to "This section".

How can I force WORD to apply the settings I choose to the whole document ?

Jean-Pierre
Belgium