Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Red Red is offline

Default Why don't my changes show on Final?

Word 2007. I'm revising an 80 page document. There are two tables within
the document with wage rates, arrows, etc. I had to add rows (which are
blue) and all the changes look fine in the show changes mode; however, when I
look at 'final' mode, it only shows the arrows and no numbers??

Thank you.
Red

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Red,

Which version of Word & what kinds of changes?

--
Cheers
macropod

"Red" wrote in message ...
I am revising a lengthy document and tracking my changes. I had to revise an
existing table and the changes do not show up in the table. Why?