Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Teddyberry Teddyberry is offline

Default Track Changes

I received a document from another person that has their tracked changes in
red. Their changes are in red strikethrough for words they've deleted; and
in RED font for words they've added.

When I PRINT the document, my printer doesn't print in RED, and although the
strikethroughs print okay, the RED text doesn't show up as RED, in fact the
RED text is not enough change from the regular black text (during printing)
so it doesn't show the words that have been added.

How can I change the way the printed document prints so that I can tell what
they have added (can I change the RED text that they've added to be
UNDERLINED text?)

Thanks
--

Teddyberry