The "Install New Fonts" facility is worthless. It doesn't let you FIND any
fonts to load. Where are these fonts that we can install? Also, why didn't
the Office/Word 2003 version have as many fonts as the Office/Word 2000? I
WANT MY OLD FONTS BACK!

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

Leah

Whether or not fonts show as being available can be down to whatever is set
as the default printer.. also, one does not SAVE fonts to the fonts folder..
one opens the fonts folder and uses the 'install new fonts' facility..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Leah G" Leah wrote in message
I was instructed to save new fonts in my font folder in the control panel,
but i had 2 problems:
1. the folder didn't allow me to save most fonts
2. those that i did save weren't accessible when i opened up word

Any suggestions?

Thank you.