Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KatR KatR is offline

Default Hyperlinks and Bookmarks

Thank you so much for trying to help ... unfortunately that didn't work
either. The Doc B still only opens up on the first page ... it does not open
up to the page that was bookmarked.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

While creating the hyperlink you will see the doc B name in the Address box
at the bottom... assuning your bookmark is GoThere then add this to the doc
name
#GoThere

so that the address looks like
docB.doc#GoThere

"KatR" wrote:

Trying to hyperlink from Doc A to a bookmark in Doc B. When I click on
hyperlink in Doc A it only opens Doc B and does not go to the specific spot
within Doc B where the bookmark is located. How do I fix so hyperlink goes
to exact spot in Doc B?