tweedepoging

Robert shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Im a 7th grade student in middle school and I get a lot of reports
and stuff I need to type. I just got a Dell laptop to help me do and
it came with microsoft office word 2003. It is a good program but to
complicated and confusing for a middle school student who just wants
to a report with some fonts, clip art and sometimes borders. I thing
microsoft should make a word processor for middle school students
that is easy and usefull. From,
Robert

Try OpenOffice, it's free (as in free speech) and very easy to use.
http://www.openoffice.org