Klaus Linke

Brrzzzt... Crackle---

Theresa...

I fear we have a small communications problem here.

Both Suzanne and I assumed that with "section headers" you meant "chapter
headings".
Correct so far?

Then all three ways that were mentioned should work.

To apply character formatting to some text, you select it -- say "SECTION" in
your example--, and apply the formatting -- say with "Format Font", or one of
the buttons and dropdowns on the formatting toolbar, or by applying a character
style from the "styles and formatting" task pane.

You can discern character styles from other styles by the small ª to the right.
It's not too difficult to define one of your own.

With my method, the word "SECTION" would appear, properly formatted, each time
you apply the paragraph style, and when you type the rest ("One") it appears
automatically in the paragraph style's font.

Regards,
Klaus

"Theresa" wrote:
That works well to get the wording, but what I'm really
looking for is a way to have 2 different fonts in the same
heading. Any suggestions there?

Thanks!