TF

Mark

And from Word, Help, Customer Feedback options, uncheck the appropriate
boxes too.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Mark Tangard" wrote in message
: Is there any way to stop Word 2003 from making such a grand purple fuss
after it
: crashes? In prior versions I could delete the temp-file debris, relaunch,
and
: be back to work in under 30 seconds. Now I must [1] listen to its
plaintive
: whimper about sending an error report, AND [2] endure the pointless (for
me)
: task pane that insists on me confirming that I want to reopen the
recovered
: files. It's like an old lady smothering a kid who's scraped his knee,
refusing
: to let him return to the playground right away.
:
: Both of these processes happen quite slowly on my (new and very fast)
machine.
: I can't think of an instance when I *wouldn't* want to reopen what I was
working
: on and get back to business, but I'd rather do it without grandma serving
it to
: me on a doily. Is there a switch or registry hack somewhere that'll cut
that
: stuff out, or at least speed it up?
:
: TIA
:
: Mark Tangard
: "Life is nothing if you're not obsessed." --John Waters
: