WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: remove double border in word table

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can remove the double borders in your Word table:
  1. Select the table by clicking and dragging your mouse over it.
  2. In the "Table Tools" tab that appears at the top of the screen, click on "Design."
  3. In the "Table Styles" section, click on the arrow in the bottom right corner to expand the options.
  4. Scroll down until you see the "Borders" section and click on it.
  5. Click on the "Borders and Shading" button at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
  6. In the "Borders and Shading" window that appears, make sure the "Borders" tab is selected.
  7. Under "Setting," select "None" for each of the border options (top, bottom, left, right, horizontal, and vertical).
  8. Click "OK" to apply the changes and close the window.

Your table should now have single borders around each cell. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!