Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I set up format to use avery labels for mailing list

In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes
and Labels | Labels | Options | Product number: choose your Avery label
stock number | OK | New Document. If you don't see the label
boundaries, then click on Table | Show Gridlines. Type what you want
into each table cell.

bethabby wrote:
I need to write a new label sheet for a mailing list. I know there is a
section somewhere to format it to fit on an avery 33 label sheet, but don't
know where it is and how to get into it.