Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredrik E. Nilsen[_2_] Fredrik E. Nilsen[_2_] is offline

Default Autotext entries in Word 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for information about the location of autotext entries in
Word 2007 inside the zip-package. I know they can be stored in the
building blocks-template or a user template. I have stored them in a
user template and I'm looking for a way to edit them programmatically.
I have renamed the template to .zip and extracted all parts but I
can't find any signs of the autotext entries inside the package.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com