Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Brooks

Default MS Word Clean-up as a career?

Hi!

It seems that no matter where I work, I always end up as the onsite MS Word
expert, especially when it comes to cleaningup Word files that have been
created/modified by author's with very little knowledge of how Word usually
works. I'm also being asked to create templates and forms, both of which
tasks are helping me to learn even more. I don't claim to be anywhere near
the MVP level but I aspire to it!

I was wondering whether there is anyone out there who makes a living
cleaning up other people's MS Word messes and whether you might have any
advice for me on how to turn that skill into a career.

Thanks!

Beth