Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default move header/footer into body of resume document

If the document is saved in Print Layout view, it should open in that
view, too. Of course, if the recipient has enabled the "White space
between pages" option in Tools | Options, View tab, that won't help.

As Greg suggested, you could put your contact info in the main body of
the document. You don't have to do this for all pages, though. It
should be sufficient to do so for the first page.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have defined Headers for my resume for the first page (full

contact
info) and all others (name and email only). When I email my resume

as
an attachment the recipient doesn't see my contact info unless they
manipulate the view. The document prints fine, but most HR

departments
don't print resumes out. How can I save the document with headers
included in the body?