Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jackieblue Jackieblue is offline

Default Computer forms for data entry to be used for mail merging labels,

Having read the Missing Manual, I can see that I could create forms (referred
to as computer forms) so that data can later be reused for labels, or other
merges.

I can understand how to create the forms. What I can't see as it isn't
referred to is how these individually completed forms, would ever come
together to create a single "database".

Any suggestions much appreciated.

All I am really trying to do is gather 30/40 items of data for 30/40 people
and then pull off in a mail merge, either address labels or a listing of
their contact numbers, etc.

I could create in Excel, but seem to understand this is equally doable in
Word ??

As I say, many thanks.