Have you unlinked the Odd Page Footer in Section B from Section A?

"Doc Times" Doc wrote in message
I have a document with 8 separate sections with defined right and left
paging. For each section I have restarted the footer page numbering to 1.
Each section is identifed with a letter which appears before the page

number.

Example, A-1 A-2 A-3....; B-1 B-2 B-3..... In the last two sections, on

the
right page, the letter identifying the section posts the same for both
sections. If I put an A there, it carries over to the next section on the
right page. If I put a B there then both sections display B on the right
page.

I have checked File/page layout/ even odd page/section breaks and all

looks
fine. I have checked View/HeaderFooter/page layout, number format and all
looks good.

Why is this working for all other sections and not for the last two?

Doc Times