Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
searcher007 searcher007 is offline

Default CARRIAGE RETURN PROBLEMS

the values are set to 0. thanks for your help. So there is something else
causing this peculiar malfunctioning.

--
Many thanks and sincere gratitude to anyone who takes the time to answer my
query.

"grammatim" wrote:

In the Format Paragraph panel for the style of the paragraph, is
Space After (or Space Before) set to any value other than zero?

On Apr 26, 4:15 pm, searcher007
wrote:
My template is set to one line spacing. However, if i need to make a return
the cursor
is jumping 6 lines rather than the preset single line. This only occurs when
I enter a carriage return. If I'm typing text the spacing is single line.
I've tried making new styles among other futile efforts. I suspect a registry
key that controls this function has been corrupted. Any help is very welcomed.