Anne Troy

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to know that there are lots of others
who couldn't work without seeing their NPC.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
You should work with these on anyway: how can you what you are doing
without
displaying the non-printing characters?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"kriton" wrote in message
: IT'S GONE!
: Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!!
: I am very greatful! I tried and tried and nothing worked !
: You are a star!!!
::-)
:
: "Anne Troy" wrote:
:
: Try this, kriton:
:

http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
: *******************
: ~Anne Troy
:
: www.OfficeArticles.com
: www.MyExpertsOnline.com
:
:
: "kriton" wrote in message
: news : Hi! My daughter played with my microsoft word today and now I can
not
: write a
: letter because every time I write a sentence dots appear in

between
my
: words
: in the middle and a paragraph sign at the end of my sentences.
Please
: help!
: Thank You!
: