Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Can Word Template be Published to SharePoint?

Hi LyLy,

I would like to create a Status Report template in SharePoint where users
could paste/append their individual status in a fixed Word template. Is this
possible? Can you publish a Word template to SharePoint like you can publish
an InfoPath form to it? If so, how do I do that and if not, any other ideas
on how I can accomplish my goal?

I think it would be best to ask this in a Sharepoint newsgroup or forum. Here's
a possible link. If the group isn't appropriate I'm sure the folks there know
the right place to ask

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...admin/threads/

It would be a good idea to include the version of Word and Sharepoint involved.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)