Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
chris

Default Restart Page No Deletes Even Page Footer

Thank you both.

I'm grateful for your insight - indeed, I agree and have strongly urged
to client to reconsider their numbering system but to no avail. The new
chapter or heading 2 information must begin on a left-hand (verso?)
page. There is often (although not consistently) a related diagram on
the right-hand page and thus the information can be read in context.

I will revisit the articles on page numbering - particularly
sectionpages as their numbering links to the Heading 2 style where
Heading 2 might be, 2.1, page would becomes 2.1 page 1 and so on. I
thought I had heard that sectionpages could be tricky to have working
well.

Could you possibly expand a little on the column idea for me as I
hadn't heard of it before. How does it link in with page numbers?

Thanks again, C.

--
chris