Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod

Default How do I edit a bookmark?

Hi Joseph,

What to you see if you click on the 'version' field and press Shift-F9? If
it's picking up a value from somewhere else, you should see some braces
(i.e. '{ }') with some text between them.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"joseph" wrote in message
news
I have a document that uses bookmarks to insert the version of an
application. I cannot edit these bookmarks. I've tried right-clicking the
bookmark and selecting the Edit option, but it doesn't contain the number
that I need to change. I assume there is a master entry somewhere, but I
cannot find it.

Can someone help me?