Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Unwanted grid background in Word 2007

Hi M.K.,

It could be related to certain language settings but you may want to check the setting for Show/Hide=Gridlines on the View tab

"mk" wrote in message ...
I was editing one document and returned to another open Word document and
when doing so, that document had a grid background. I was working with
styles in the previous document but nothing related to grid backgrounds. Why
would a grid background suddenly appear in the second document and how do I
get rid of it?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP