Michael Tardie Michael Tardie is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
I try to access the autosummarize tool box but always I have no dialog box
appear. I coudn't do work it . please tell me what shall i do?
I have had no problems using Auto Summarize after adding it to the QAT in Word 2007 at work with Windows 7 Enterprise, and using the AutoSummarize dialog box to select the type of summary, length of summary, etc. Perhaps it is something else in your system settings, as the feature is supported.

Have you tried removing it from your QAT and then adding it again?

Michael Tardie