NFoz NFoz is offline
Junior Member

Default Template Help

Hi all.
I am new here so please bear with me.

I am trying to set up a corporate template.
I have designed and amended the styles as I would like them and deleted the styles that I do not want anyone to use.

My question is; is there a way of restricting the document so that only the styles that I have chosen/created can be used but also allow the user to use the highlight and bold function? I do not want the user to amend anything else, such as alignment etc as it is all covered within the styles.
I have tried the standard protecting the document and restricting it, but they lock out the ability to use the highlighter etc.

If anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks.