Graham Mayor

Suzanne doesn't work for Microsoft. Like all the rest of us who contribute
here, she is a user prepared to offer her time and expertise for the benefit
of others. See http://word.mvps.org/AboutMVPs/About

Microsoft does not habitually monitor this group and its records are not
available to contributors. Indeed, there is no need to register to access
the newsgroup server directly.

Suzanne has offered to view your document. Whether or not you want to take
up that offer is a matter for you, but to take up that offer you will have
to mail it to her. Don't post it to this newsgroup.

Brian wrote:
Maybe she works for microsoft and this forum so common sense would
say she prob, has access to my e-mail when I signed up for this
forum???
Maybe?

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

So how do you expect her to email you? Does she somehow have your
address? I think if you click on her name on the website, you will
find her email, already "out in the open."

On 2/18/05 10:33 PM, "Brian" wrote:

If you can e-mail me I can get you a copy of the document. I dont
want to put my e-mail address out in the open like this.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Which suggestion? Have you disabled the "Make hidden markup
visible" check box? What exactly do you mean by "it will show me
what the document used to be"? In other words, are you actually
seeing markup, or are you seeing a previous version? I'm wondering
if the document was saved using versions or if perhaps the markup
was created manually (not using Track Changes) or if there could
be some other explanation. If we can't get to the bottom of this,
perhaps I can look at a sample document and see what is going on.