Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly Kelly is offline

Default How do I make links in Microsoft office automatically update

Did you ever get this to work? I'm having the same problem. I've inserted
Links into the same Word Doc by using Copy, Paste Special, Insert Link and it
works on my computer and 1 other computer in our office, but not the others.
Help!

"uncertain" wrote:

I have added links to Microsoft office and selected the automatically update
icon in the Links option of the Edits menu, but the links do not automatic
update. I still have to manually update the links when they change. What do
I need to do to make the links automatically update?