Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Header on First Page Only Not Printing Correctly

How did you create the header? Assuming that you selected "Different first
page" on the Header & Footer Tools Design tab (or in the Page Setup dialog
box), you should be able to delete the placeholder in the main header.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"denilynn" wrote in message
Word 2007-I was able to set up a header on the first page only, but when I
print my document the remaining pages have the [Type text] placeholder
showing at the top. How can I get rid of the placeholders on the
printouts?
--
Thanks in advance for your time!
denilynn