Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimidjr29

Default I would like to delete a page from my essay.

Everything on the page, with exception of the header, has been deleted. I can
eliminate the header but it would remove the header on the preceding pages as
well. How can I remove the header on this last page without affecting the
other pages?

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

If you delete all of the info on the last page, the last page goes away -
ergo no header.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jimidjr29" wrote in message
You can not highlight the header. Removing it (header) from the last page
will remove it from the preceding pages. I need to eliminate the page as
well
as everything on it.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

Select everything on that page and delete it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jimidjr29" wrote in message
How can I delete a page (the last page), complete with header and
footer,
from my document?